The Matera Mattress is created with Hartman’s knot in mind. Hartman believed that the intersection of lines on the electromagnetic grid (parallel energy waves) had an adverse affect on the nervous system. This intersection is called Hartman’s Knot. To combat this, the Matera mattress uses layers of pocket springs, memory foam and protection against magnetic fields to provide favourable conditions for a truly restorative and relaxing sleep. It is encased in a protective layer of non-woven fabric.
- Braided high quality textiles
- Silicone wool and cotton/wool
- Polyurethane foam
- Non-woven Spun-bond textile
- Memory foam
- Spring package of individually packaged spring pocket spring units further
- strengthened with two rods
- Board of Polyurethane
- The mattress is sold in a protective case of non-woven Spun-bond
Matera mattress is much more than a comfortable mattress. This is an intelligent mattress, taking care of your health and wellbeing.